Honey meets Ginger…. Match made in heaven with the sweet taste of Organic Raw Honey with just the right amount of Organic Infused Ginger. This goes great on anything you can think of. Each piece of Ginger is hand pick for the best quality we can get.
Ginger honey is one of our top herbal remedies for fall and winter. Infusing ginger in honey is a wonderful way to preserve the herbs healing qualities while extracting the nutritional benefits and makes the herbal remedy much more enjoyable than just taking it in a tincture. Herbal honeys are a delicious addition to ice cream, baked goods, raw desserts, teas, tinctures (to make an elixir), herbal vinegars (to make an oxymel) and generally safe to take by anyone over the age of 1.
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.
It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
1. Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
2. Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
3. Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
4. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
5. Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
6. Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
7. Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
8. Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
9. Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
10. Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
11. The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections
Try it, you are going to love it….